In episode #129 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Michael Scharff, CEO & Co-Founder of Evolv AI located in Berkeley in the San Francisco Bay area.
Evolv AI is defining autonomous optimization for the digital era. Using breakthrough artificial intelligence, developed over the course of ten years, Evolv helps enterprise customers continuously optimize their digital KPIs and meet their goals and objectives.
The company’s flagship product is used today by recognized brands around the world to improve experiences across web and mobile.
Michael has a 25+ year track record of building great businesses, driving high impact strategies, leading innovation & growth initiatives and fostering talent across multiple organizations including Best Buy, Toys R Us, Sears, Polk, Staples, & now Evolv.
Episode #129 Highlight Reel:
- Corner-stone focus areas that you need to prioritize to build an incredible customer experience
- How AI & technology is changing the way enterprise companies manage CX/EX
- Fostering an insatiable appetitive for your team to continue learning
- How to optimize your company's tech stack & maximize your overall Tools ROI
- Why great CX is driven by continuous optimization & personalization
Huge thanks to Michael Scharff for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the AI driven, digital experience space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Michael Scharff
Click here to learn more about Evolv AI
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers!
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)