Ouriginal is the fusion of PlagScan and Urkund, two established and trusted names in plagiarism detection, and an authoritative European voice in the fight against plagiarism.
Eric and has team have combined expertise spanning decades, and have helped to build the award-winning software solutions designed to enable educators and other users to assess the authenticity and originality of any text.
The company offers its web-based subscription services to academic institutions, corporations and governmental entities to support institutional quality and authenticity of work initiatives.
Eric talks about the important lessons that he's learned about optimizing The Four CX Pillars throughout his personal journey and there's tons of valuable insights loaded into this episode.
Episode #132 Highlight Reel:
- What it was like learning & being mentored by Paul Romer the former Chief Economist of the World Bank and 2018 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (shared with William Nordhaus) for his work in endogenous growth theory.
- Experience building the world's leading anti-plagiarism software solution
- How failing fast, early & often can lead you to your biggest future successes
- If your business is not adaptable, you're on your way to being dead
- How to rinse, wash & repeat on your customer & employee success
Click here to learn more about Eric Gibbs
Click here to learn more about Ouriginal
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers!
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)