In episode #133 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Mahesh Ram, CEO at Solvvy based in San Mateo, CA.
Solvvy delivers brilliant customer experiences through its next-gen chatbot and automation platform. Their clients enjoy self-service rates as high as 70% along with higher customer satisfaction, better customer insights, and improved operational efficiencies.
Powered by advanced AI and Natural Language Processing (NLP), Solvvy resolves issues with speed and scale for over 500 Million users of the world’s top brands including HelloFresh, Vimeo, Under Armour, Twilio, Calm, GoFundMe, Stash, and Ring.
Mahesh talks about the important lessons that he's learned about optimizing The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback throughout his personal journey and there's tons of valuable insights loaded into this episode about building Solvvy.
Episode #133 Highlight Reel:
- How do we make technology more useful for human beings
- Building personalized support & service within your customer base
- Leveraging the categorization of issues & taking immediate action
- Making customer adoption of your product or service a constant key focus area
- Building Updated Voice of Customer (VOC) & Voice of Product (VOP) reporting
Huge thanks to Mahesh for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience & success space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Mahesh Ram
Click here to learn more about Solvvy
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers!
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)