Hey CX Nation,
In episode #147 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Chelsea Bedard, Chief Revenue Officer at Cann based in Los Angelas, CA.
Cann is the #1 selling THC-infused beverage in California according to BDS Analytics. Founded by Stanford and Harvard graduates, Cann is reshaping social drinking with their microdosed, non-alcoholic beverages that deliver a perfect, uplifting feeling every time.
Chelsea shares her experiences of building the sales & revenue team at Cann and what she's learned on her personal journey about finding new customers, understanding their needs and working hard at keeping them coming back again and again in the future.
Adrian and Chelsea chat through The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback to share some of the tips & tricks that have worked for Cann as they've built & grown their company and team.
**Episode #147 Highlight Reel:**
1. How Cann is taking a totally different twist on the burgeoning cannabis industry & changing the future of drinking
2. Building a diverse team focused on solving problems & collaborating at all costs
3. Leveraging product & merchandise placement to get your product visibility higher & increase sales
4. Why managing your company's mistakes is one of the biggest hurdles for any business as it scales
5. The power of using the start, stop, continue methodology!
Huge thanks to Chelsea for coming on the CXCP and featuring her team's work and efforts in pushing the THC-infused beverage space into the future!
Click here to learn more about Chelsea Bedard
Click here to learn more about Cann
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business on Amazon today!
Reach out to us now at INFO@cxchronicles.com for more information
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)