Hey CX Nation,
In episode #147 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Mike Myer, CEO and Founder at Quiq based in Bozeman, MT.
Quiq is powering the next generation of business to consumer communications through async messaging. People text all the time with family and friends — why not text with every business that you support?
Through Conversational AI and Next Gen Contact Center, Quiq's Conversational Platform drives increased revenue, improved efficiency and higher CSAT for clients in eCommerce and Customer Care.
Adrian and Mike chat through The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback to share some of the tips & tricks that have worked for Quiq as they've built & grown their company and team.
**Episode #147 Highlight Reel:**
1. What it's like selling your company to Oracle early on in your career & finding that major first win as an entrepreneur.
2. How every business can text message with their customers like they do their family & friends
3. Why Facebook, Apple, & Google have all invested in building their text messaging platforms
4. Leveraging asynchronous messaging throughout the customer journey & buying process
5. Why managing your customer messaging through text can be far more cost effective & lead to higher satisfaction
Huge thanks to Mike for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer communications space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Mike Myer
Click here to learn more about Quiq
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way that we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & Customer Success pros to tune into our customer focused business leader show.
And with the holidays coming up be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business Now” on Amazon! We also have team rates if you're looking to scoop-up several copies for your CX or CS team.
Reach out to CXC at INFO@cxchronicles.com for more information & please remember to make happiness a habit!
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)