Hey CX Nation,
In episode #148 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Simon Severino, CEO and Business Growth Coach at Strategy Sprints based in Austria.
Strategy Sprints is currently working with a number of awesome startups, growth focused executives & leading brands around the world helping them get better clients, & focusing on doubling their revenues in 90 days .
Simon talks with the CXNation about how they can create better marketing strategies, which leads to repeatable sales & over time improves your company's operations as you scale.
Adrian and Simon also chat through The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback to share some of the tips & tricks that have worked for Simon and his team as they've built & grown their business.
**Episode #148 Highlight Reel:**
1. Ideas for how business owners can begin getting out of the weeds to improve their business
2. Increasing your conversion rates & customizing the “art of the deal” with your customers
3. The power of focus & picking 3 core KPIs over the next 30 days that will help drive growth
4. Solving your customers problems & doing it extremely well, over & over again
5. Ask your customers what's working, what's not working, what else do you need, & who else needs this?
Huge thanks to Simon for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the demand generation and growth optimization space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Simon Severino
Click here to learn more about Strategy Sprints
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way that we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & Customer Success pros to tune into our customer focused business leader show.
With the holidays coming up be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business Now” on Amazon!
Reach out to CXC at INFO@cxchronicles.com for more information about how we can help you and your team improve your overall CX/CS efforts as we get ready to head into another brand new year.
And as always folks — remember to make happiness a habit!
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)