Hey CX Nation,
In episode #164 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Will Haire, CEO & Founder at BellaVix based in Cary, North Carolina.
BellaVix is a marketplace management agency helping retail brands systematically multiply sales and achieve category domination with the aim to grow sales on Amazon and Walmart.
In this episode Will and Adrian chat through how BellaVix tackles The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback + share some of the tips & tricks that have worked for the team as they've built & grown their customer portfolio & sales performance over time.
**Episode #164 Highlight Reel:**
1. Building a business focused around optimizing for market places like Amazon and Walmart
2. How Amazon has changed consumer expectations for the future — we want it right now!
3. Working with people that you trust to ease and support your entrepreneurial journey
4. Building 90 day “blue prints” to keep your business & team focused on its next checkpoint
5. Creating world class teams to produce world class customer experience
Huge thanks to Will for coming on The CXChronicles Podcast and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience, market place and customer success space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Will Haire
Click here to learn more about BellaVix
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review. This is the easiest way that we can find new listeners, guests and future customer focused business leaders to tune into our weekly podcast.
And be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business Now” on Amazon + check out the CXChronicles Youtube channel with all of our video episodes & customer focused business leader content!
Reach out to CXC at INFO@cxchronicles.com for more information about how we can help your business make customer happiness a habit!
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)