In this week’s episode of the SIMPLE brand podcast, I talk with Adrian Brady-Cesana, host of the CXChronicles podcast!
Too many brands skip over one critical driver when building out and managing their customer experience.
You may think you want to start by mapping out the customer journey.
You may think you want to start by capturing lots of customer data.
You may think you want to start by investing in customer experience tech.
But if you don’t start by focusing on the customer’s feelings and how you want the customer to feel throughout the customer experience, then your efforts will likely fall flat.
Focusing on the customer’s feelings, and likely the feeling of happiness needs to be instilled into everything that you and your employees do.
You have to make “happiness a habit.”
Adrian’s one of the leading voices in the Customer Experience industry and the founder and CXO of CXChronicles.
And as the host of the CXChronicles podcast, he talks with customer-focused business leaders to share their perception of his Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process, and Feedback.
Adrian and I dig deep into understanding his four pillars. And we talk about why “Happiness as a Habit” is the underlying driver behind an outstanding customer experience AND an outstanding employee experience.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- Focusing on developing and managing the right team is foundational to your Customer Experience operation
- How making “happiness as a habit” is integral to your customer experience and employee experience
- The leading principles on customer experience are the same for employee experience
- Breaking down organizational silos helps executives buy into and invest in a customer experience mindset
- It’s not just customer-facing teams that impact the customer experience
- Adrian’s Four CX Pillars that are the essential building blocks of a winning customer experience operation
- The ideal habits and values needed to thrive as a customer experience leader
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
ENJOY THIS EPISODE HERE
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Amazon
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Pandora
- Listen on iHeartRadio
RATE, REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE HERE
“I love the SIMPLE brand With Matt Lyles podcast!” Does that sound like you? If so, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people (just like you!) create simple experiences for their customers and for their team members.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed you’ll likely miss out on them.