Hey CX Nation,
In episode #138 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Vasco Pedro, CEO at Unbabel based in San Francisco, CA & Lisbon, Portugal.
Unbabel eliminates language barriers so that businesses can thrive across cultures and geographies.
The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel integrates seamlessly in any channel, so agents can deliver consistent multilingual support from within their existing workflows. Making it easy for enterprises to grow into new markets and build customer trust in every corner of the world.
Based in San Francisco, Calif., Unbabel works with leading customer support teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Uber, to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
**Episode #138 Highlight Reel:**
1. How Unbabel is helping companies across the world with communicating with their customers & employees
2. Why not being language dependent leads to better CX and customer support
3. How COVID has changed the way teams communicates & collaborates
4. Why companies that are comfortable working asynchronously will dominate the future
5. As you scale there's a tendency to lean towards best in class solutions to drive growth
Huge thanks to Vasco for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience & language & communications world into the future.
Click here to learn more about Vasco Pedro
Click here to learn more about Unbabel
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business on Amazon today!
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)