Hey CX Nation,
In episode #139 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Jose Herrera, CEO at Hire Horatio CX based in New York City.
Horatio is a next-generation and tech-enabled customer support outsourcing firm aimed at providing a reliable and trusted handpicked team to allow businesses to “do what they do best and Hire Horatio for the rest.” Horatio partners with high-growth and innovative companies to develop their customer support strategy and provides a dedicated handpicked team to execute.
Jose and Adrian chat through how the team at Horatio has approached The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback as they've scaled and grown their team into hundreds of people.
**Episode #139 Highlight Reel:**
1. Building a modern customer support team for high growth, digitally focused companies
2. Leveraging tools like Zendesk, Kustomer, Gorgious, Gladly and other SaaS solutions
3. How to build your team's customer experience living playbook for success
4. Best practice ideas for getting your team to adopt & utilize your internal tools
5. Why focusing on your team, culture and overall mission is key to EX success
Huge thanks to Jose for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience & service world into the future.
Click here to learn more about Jose Herrera
Click here to learn more about Hire Horatio CX
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business on Amazon today!
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)