Hey CX Nation,
In episode #140 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Nathan Foy, CEO at Fortis based in Greenville, SC.
FORTIS is the global leader in secure private travel offering a full spectrum of services including 5-star secure chauffeured service, executive protection, and concierge for the world’s most discerning traveler. Offering service in over 1000 cities in 114 countries, the organization ranks among INC 5000s Fastest Growing Companies in the United States and was recently named to the prestigious Best Places to Work in South Carolina 2020.
Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina with offices in Hong Kong and KSA, Fortis has provided innovative solutions for all aspects of secure private travel since its founding in 2000. To learn more, visit Fortis.co
Adrian and Nathan chat through how the team at Fortis has approached The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback as they've scaled and grown their team into hundreds of people.
**Episode #140 Highlight Reel:**
1. Building a global 24/7 secure private travel experience company for the world's most discerning & experienced travelers
2. Ideas for building your international team & partner network to scale across the globe
3. Focusing on tools & process to keep your global team informed & under control as you scale
4. Building flywheels inside of your business to expedite growth & traction
5. How agile CX can overhaul your company over night
Huge thanks to Nathan for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in building Fortis!
Click here to learn more about Nathan Foy
Click here to learn more about Fortis
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business on Amazon today!
CXChronicles — Customer Experience Managed Services
Reach out to us now at Info@cxchronicles.com for more information
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)