Hey CX Nation,
In this week's episode of The CXChronicles Podcast #196 we welcomed Morgan J. Ingram based in Atlanta, GA.
Morgan was named a 4x LinkedIn Top Sales Voice and hosts the Muffins with Morgan Podcast + The SDR Chronicles & 1UP Formula with Morgan J. Ingram, check them out on your favorite podcast player today.
With a decade of experience in content creation, Morgan is focused on leading the new era of narrative-led growth.
His work has been featured in the LinkedIn Sales Insider, the Hubspot blog, and the Harvard Business Review.
WHAT Morgan and the AMP Team DO:
– Post content on how to be a better creator
– B2B influencer marketing stats / best practices
– Mental health & remote work optimization tips
– Creates and posts content daily on sales, sales development, millennials and prospecting best practices (check out Morgan j. Ingram LinkedIn Profile below)
– Coach SDRs/BDRs and AEs on how to break through the noise
In this episode, Morgan and Adrian chat through how he has tackled The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback and shares tips & best practices that have worked across his own customer focused business leader journey.
**Episode #196 Highlight Reel:**
1. Climbing the ladder and cutting your teeth in tech-sales, customer by customer
2. How customer focused business leaders can learn from the game of chess
3. Leveraging ChatGPT + common pitfalls to look out for with customer outreach
4. Using select technology to step up your customer experience & success game
5. Investing in coaching, education & additional support as your team scales
Huge thanks to Morgan for coming on The CXChronicles Podcast and featuring his work and efforts in pushing the customer and learning experience space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Morgan J. Ingram
Click here to learn more about Ascension Media Productions (AMP)
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review today. Or you know what would be even better? Go tell one of your friends or teammates about our content, services & community & invite them to join the CX Nation!
Also grab a copy of my book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business Now” available on Amazon or the CXC website.
For you non-readers out there, go check out the CXChronicles Youtube channel to see our customer focused video content & short-reel CTAs to improve your CX today (while you're there — can you politely go smash that subscribe button).
Contact us anytime to learn more about CXC at INFO@cxchronicles.com and ask us about how we can help your business & team make customer happiness a habit now!