When you’ve been in the business of customer experience for nearly two decades, you’ve seen every interaction of what CX can mean at the individual and corporate level.
The “why” behind CX and the importance of is as simple as making happiness a habit. Keeping your team running smoothly so they’re happy and keeping your clients in the know so they’re happy.
Easier said than done.
Hear our conversation with Adrian Brady-Cesana, Founder and Chief Experience Officer at CXChronicles:
- What the four pillars of customer experience are according to Adrian
- Why companies need a dedicated Customer Experience team member
- What the challenges are around successful Customer Experience
- How the differences between Customer Success and Customer Experience set themselves apart
More information about Adrian Brady-Cesana and today’s topics:
- LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrianbradycesana
- Company Website: https://cxchronicles.com/
- Other Relevant Links: CXChronicles Podcast; Master’s in Customer Experience Management at Michigan State; Airbnb