Hey CX Nation,
In episode #135 of The CXChronicles Podcast we had the pleasure of having Dennis Yu, CEO at BlitzMetrics based in Albany, CA on the show!
BlitzMetrics is a digital marketing company that focuses on identifying & optimizing for key customer insights and works with amazing global brands like The Golden State Warriors, Nike, Starbucks, American Airlines and Rosetta Stone.
This was one of our very best episodes of CXCP to date so be sure to tune into this week's episode!
**Episode #135 Highlight Reel:**
1. Investing in mentorship and apprenticeship to help build your business
2. Curating meaningful customer & employee experiences to drive growth
3. Working with companies like American Airlines, Red Bull, & Nike
4. Understanding customer engagement views across all your channels
5. Taking action on customer & employee feedback, not just paying it lip service!
Huge thanks to Dennis for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience & digital marketing space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Dennis Yu
Click here to learn more about BlitzMetrics
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business on Amazon today!
Founder and Chief Experience Officer
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)