Hey CX Nation,
In episode #144 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Dave Withers, CEO at Vertis in the San Francisco Bay area.
The Vertis Market Intelligence Platform leverages billions of data points and proprietary data science to help business leaders implement data-driven talent and location strategies.
Their platform delivers dynamic insights to executive, HR, and real estate leaders in high-growth enterprise organizations, allowing them to make accurate, data-driven decisions about talent, real estate, and workforce expansion.
Adrian and Dave chat through The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback to share some of the tips & tricks that have worked for Vertis as they've built their company and team.
**Episode #144 Highlight Reel:**
1. Why it's imperative to focus on building your startup or scale up with people you trust & have worked with in the past
2. Why joining companies at different stages can be a “game-changer” for your career
3. How talent & location intelligence can separate your business from its competition
4. What are some immediate ways that your business can further leverage its data
5. Improving the way that your team socializes customer & employee feedback
Huge thanks to Dave for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the talent & location intelligence space into the future!
Click here to learn more about Dave Withers
Click here to learn more about Vertis
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & be sure to grab a copy of our book “The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business on Amazon today!
CXChronicles — Customer Experience Managed Services
Reach out to us now at Info@cxchronicles.com for more information
Support the show (https://cxchronicles.com/)